Perhaps 2009 will be a positive uplifting and exciting year. What do you think?
I think we start off fairly well with the inauguration of a (hopefully) wonderful and exciting new President. For sure the rest of the world will have to get better from this point right? Maybe we'll find peace in the middle east? Maybe the world economy will recover? Maybe our country will regain it's position of strength in the world (not militarily necessarily but at least of a willingness to work and not just boss people around). Maybe I'll drop another 40 pounds or so? Maybe my children will enjoy each other instead of constantly bickering? Maybe I'll get home to visit my family?
Maybe, maybe, maybe....
Well, I for one, am willing to do my part as much as I can. Now everyone else has to comply... :-)
In the meantime, I wish you all, my loved ones, peace on earth and of mind, prosperity, good health and happiness.
I made no resolutions this year. Have you?
3 comments:
I resolved to make no resolutions this year. So far, I've been successful.
I resolved to delete the use of "I'm like" and "it's like", as beginnings of descriptive passages in my conversation. So far: no dice.
(welcome back blogger!)
I tried to think of a resolution for myself and honestly drew a blank. I'm not sure if this signifies a lack of ambition, or a shocking contentedness with my way of going through life. probably the former.
you should resolve to blog more! :)
Post a Comment