Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Blogging Bug

I think it's back.

And I think it's my interest in getting my school more accustomed to "Social Media" that has me blogging again. I'm doing a lot of research and realized that pratically EVERYONE ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH has a blog and I do too. If people out there are listening to some of those drones press on, then why not listen to me? I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!

Just not all the time and with no regularity it seems.

Still, it's worth a shot to resurrect this blog and I'll do my hardest to make it witty and informative.

The Peanut and the Bird have grown a lot this year. The Peanut is 6 going on 16 and the Bird is three going on 9. The perfect "annoying little sister" age. She knows how to press those buttons and do it quite well actually, with all the acumen of a certain brother I have, born of a certain father I also have. She could NOT have gotten this curse directly from me. Or could she have?

Those of you in New York will see this first hand soon enough, though she's already told me that she's going to be shy. We should have no expectations. We'll see about that.

Poll...raise hands....who thinks I need to bring a stroller? Would I really need it?

That is all for now. I need that mini-laptop to keep me connected and writing when it strikes me. I bet I could figure out how to blog from my phone. How pathetic would that be? Um...no offense to those of you blogging from your phones.

OK, that is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for *borrowing* a stroller, or renting one. No sense dragging it along...

The Boo said...

so who's gonna babysit while you come rock out with us at BAM? Huh?