Today is Yom Kippur - a time for repentence, forgiving, self-reflection - oh...and fasting. I am not fasting. I think I can handle this without hunger.
But what I think I'll do is take the girls and go for a walk in the park if I can motivate them to leave the house today. Like me, they like to spend the day in PJs playing and reading and relaxing. But since we're not off to synagogue, we'll do our Yom Kippur in nature and appreciate the things we have. And we'll try not to argue with each other and we'll try not to torture each other. Sounds nice, doesn't it?
I'll let you know how it goes.
For those of you reading this who are fasting, I wish you an easy fast. But I somehow think that there's maybe one or two reading this who will fast and the rest of you won't be fasting. Regardless...have a nice day. :-) Enjoy the fall weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment