Thursday, February 22, 2007

Back to the grind...

If you are here looking for my Israel entries, please see the Blog Archive to your left and select the entries starting with "The First Night" and going through "Day 6 - The Last Day". Thanks!

I am back to the usual grind and in full swing. I have (still) bouts of insomnia and last night was no exception. Plus, BOTH kids were up at various times and so that threw me off even more. UGH. My honey and I leave for San Diego in a couple of weeks for a few days alone together WITHOUT THE KIDS. I cannot wait. I wonder if I'll sleep better. I suspect I will. Not having the dogs in and around the bed should help too.

I just sat with the Peanut on the sofa for 15 minutes and fell asleep. She woke me up my jumping on my abdomen and scaring the daylights out of me. NOT funny.

I will be in my synagogue's Purim Schpiel in two weeks and it promises to be a rollicking good time filled with silliness, bad costumes, and a rough idea of the Purim story. Only 2 reheasals left and I have a lot of lines to memorize and music to memorize as well. I hope I can get it all done! I can remember random crap, songs, and phone numbers from the 70's when I was a child, but who knows if I'll be able to manage cramming more info in there. We shall soon see.

I'll let you know how it all goes...

No comments: