:::::whistling like I have all the time in the world::::::::::
Oh, what's that you say? Hanukkah is next Tuesday night? Yes, yes I knew that. No, no...I haven't shopped yet. Yes, yes...the girls WILL be disappointed if we ignore it. No, no I can't skip the wax drippings in the old menorah, or the tape on the window from the paper menorah we hang.
Like it or not, Hanukkah is FAST approaching and me, as in many other situations, I am in ...
D-E-N-I-A-L!
I KNOW I don't have to get eight nights of presents but I do need to get SOME presents for the girls and try to plan at least a little bit of a tzedakah portion of the holiday when we give to someone else who needs more than we do. That is a tradition that I need to start and something important for us all to remember. It's not ALL about My Little Pony and The Littlest Pet Shop.
So perhaps this weekend I'll take it upon myself to gather a few things and an idea or two. Yes, I am taking suggestions. No, I don't have any for you. Jeez...
No comments:
Post a Comment