Yes, the children are running circles through the house roaring like "scawy munsterws". My life has become all those commercials you see with kids doing the same thing and the moms looking fed up or depressed or blissfully ignorant. I am none of those things actually. As long as they don't get hurt, I'm ok with the occasional "munsterw" chasing and the roaring...as long as I can hear myself think.
Thursday is Thanksgiving and I am, thankfully, not panicked about it. YET. There's still time. But really, I have WORK work to complete before I can even think about it so I can't devote the room in my mushy pea brain to worrying about Turkey and brines and stuff just yet. That time will come at around 5PM on Tuesday. I'll have to let you know how it all goes.
What are your Turkey plans? Travel? Cooking? Being a guest? I enjoy the cooking and hosting. It's quite satisfying in a lot of ways.
Well, since I doubt I'll be back before the Turkey's in the oven, have a wonderful and warm thanksgiving surrounded by those you love and those who love you.
2 comments:
I take your "Greatest American Hero" and raise you one "I want my.... I want my.... I want my MTV."
Bichen-hoffen.
well.. i cant say my house is as lively!or as noisy. My plans involve, as I am sure you know, Arlene's house, some serious feasting, deflecting questions about my future, and whatever my sister & i decide to make .Right now it's either something involving green beans or some dessert item. Or both. mm.
Post a Comment