So we are assuming (and thereby making an ass, out of U and Me) that the Bird had the swine flu this weekend.
In the scheme of things, it wasn't so bad. So maybe it wasn't the swiners (are they like shriners?). But the assumption was that it was for whatever that is worth.
All in all, the fevers seem to be over. They never really got THAT high, I never really had the "Holy Shit" moment of the super high fever, though I did have the constant low level worry for three days straight and not a lot of sleep. Hey THAT should keep me from getting it, huh?
Actually...I feel ok. She is feeling ok too and I feel like we got over this slightly unscathed.
This, of course being my true lot in life, will now come back to bite me in the ass, won't it?
Keep your fingers crossed that it's back to life, back to reality tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment