Since turning 40 (not to discourage any of you) I have noticed several changes in me that I am NOT happy with. For instance:
- The overabundance of new gray hairs on the top of my head. I refuse to dye them because who can keep that up? Not me and it'll look like crap. But COME ON. THAT many in just these 11 months since my last birthday? A crappy present if you ask me.
- The overabundance of broken capillaries in my lower legs (thanks mom). I will never don shorts again as long as I live.
- The massive upgrade in my lactose intolerance. I have gone from "just a little gassy" to full blown hell at just the slightest bite of cheese. SO unfair. There's not enough lactaid in the world if my life keeps up like this.
- The way I get so easily car sick, swing sick, walking-too-damn-fast sick. My body doesn't like movement. I am even getting car sick while driving but definitely not as bad.
- I am allergic to every season. I sneeze all the time. Everywhere I go. Nice.
- I can never find the words I'm looking for. I feel very....you know....what's the word....wait...it'll come to me. Never mind.
- I get rashes for no reason.
- I get hives for any reason you can think of.
- I don't appreciate loud music and can't stand "what the kids are wearing these days".
- And I'll stop here...every commercial plays a song from my youth as if to appeal to me when actually I want to rip my ears off my head just hearing the song in the commercial.
1 comment:
Love this. Sorry about the veins.
Post a Comment