Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ummm...yeah...

I used to fancy myself a blogger. And a mommy. Not a "mommy blogger" though the name might say differently.

But the blogging has been hard to come by because blogging takes time. And I ain't got any.

But suffice it to say, I'm HERE so I might as well make myself useful.

The kids are in college now. I'm 50 something and still at the MJCC.

Oh wait...scratch that. Yes, I AM still at the MJCC and working my tuchas off unfortunately not literally. But I've just downloaded some apps that are going to melt away the fat! Yeah! Yeah, ok, but they'll linger there in prominent positions on my iPhone just long enough for me to feel guilty and delete them when I can't take it anymore.

Well, maybe I won't delete them. I'll just move them to the 6th page of apps.

I've been learning Hebrew with my Rosetta stone software.

We got a new dog named Dash who lives up to his name.

My cat has an eye infection that won't go away.

I am 41 and having perimenopausal symptoms I won't get into now. Aging ain't pretty.

My eldest is going to sleep away camp for 3 weeks and I am somewhere between non-chalant and freaking out about it.

My youngest is going into Kindergarten next year. That means we'll be done with preschool. Holy shit.

It's almost 11:00 pm and I must go to bed.

But I was here. For a minute.

And now I'm gone.

2 comments:

CT Gramma said...

Sleepaway camp! How come I haven't heard about that?
BTW, when you get into the aging ain't pretty mode, come talk to me. Yer a spring chicken, in your prime. Remember that!

The Boo said...

yay and hello