Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

And then, let's pretend that we know how to handle it.

Such craziness...

The school is open then it's closed. The roads are ok then they're a mess.

Plows? Sanding? De-icing? What's that? Clearly that's something that happens in other cities.

Snow is ending in 10 minutes? I don't think so. Only 2 inches? Not so much. Try like 4 or 5 so far.

I'm thrilled. We almost NEVER get snow. None of us are prepared for snow. Most people don't have snow clothing unless they ski.

I have no boots, no pants. The peanut and bird have warm coats and that's about it. UGH.

I'll let you know if we make it out to play today. If so, I'll try to take some photos.

2 comments:

Carol Blymire said...

I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I looooove the snow!! Can't get enough! And it's fun as the boss when you get to tell your employees that they get a snow day! Yay!