I don't have to work today as it's Rosh Hashanah and my office is closed. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!
We had a VERY leisurely morning here if you count making kugel, feeding your children and cleaning a kitchen "leisurely". But it was done on my own time, with nowhere to be (once i made the decision NOT to go to Shul). I feel only a little guilty for skipping services today as I had the opportunity to go ON MY OWN to the grown up service without children attached to me. I thought I really would enjoy going but then I really enjoyed staying home and, right now, I thought that was more important.
My mom is in from the East Coast visiting which is SO nice and the girlies are thrilled (as am I) to have her.
We're going shopping today for two certain little girl birthdays. :-)
Shana Tova to you and yours and may you be inscribed in the Book of Life!
No comments:
Post a Comment