Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Svelte

Well, not yet, but I'm working on it.

I'm eating my salad, thinking about the lunch I have yet to heat up and realized there's been no blogging recently. Not that I can spend much time NOW doing this but I'm here so why not at least a little something?

I am down 14 pounds and a collective 11 inches off myself as of last weigh in.

This has not been a tremendous week for me. I've been more hungry, more tired, more unfocused than I'd like to have been on my eating. Schedules are off, I'm not getting enough food in me and I'm hungry which means I'd like to graze. I haven't eaten more than a handful of Triscuits though so it's not like I've run off the deep end. Still, it's off program and I need to be on for a good long time. But I am proud of my accomplishments and still committed. The food is decent and I don't feel deprived.

I'll let you know how tomorrow's weigh in goes. We'll see...

More later.

3 comments:

Carol Blymire said...

Waahooooooeeeeeeee!!!!!

But will you be able to eat at The French Laundry in August?

Anonymous said...

14 !!?? That is HOT. Get some protein in you though hunger is not. but yay.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!! You deserve to give yourself a huge pat on the back. Call that counselor and keep going. Use all the tricks they provide. You are worth it.