Sunday, February 17, 2008

My first test...

There was half a cheesecake in my house a few days ago. And it looked DEEEEEEE-licious.

Luckily, Jenny gave me cheesecake too and I was able to fool myself into thinking I had some. I also was able to stop myself from raiding the fridge when everyone was asleep.

This was my first of what can only be a million to follow.

And actually, I was able to get through Costco yesterday without tasting all of the delectable bites they had prepared for me. I just took each one and handed it off to a more than willing child.

They ate quite well actually.

4 comments:

The Boo said...

rock & roll. at the risk of sounding cliched it is going to be so worth it.

and this is inspiring me to once again lay off the bagels.

love me

Anonymous said...

Brava!

Carol Blymire said...

Here's another reason you shouldn't eat the samples at Costco -- do you know how many people touch that shit or cough near it or get their post-bathroom-non-washed hands near it? Blleeaarrggghhh.........

Anonymous said...

WHAT was a cheesecake DOING in your house???