Yes friends...it's the official, non-official start to summer. The memorial day weekend. Except when you're in Oregon and the memorial day weekend might as well be happening in late February because THE WEATHER IS THE SAME.
Dude...we were teased with GORGEOUS weather last week. Hot, sunny and in the 90's. This is weather I despise but we've had a particularly wet winter and spring so for a week the hot 90's were ok. But now, that seems to have been an evil dream that happened long ago because it was raining and 49 degrees this morning. WTF?
My honey and I had a date last night and ate and drank WAYYYYY too much. Still though...how is it that you say "no thanks" to truffled french fries? Well, you don't. I didn't. I loved every damn bite of those fries along with the Grey Goose Martini with the garlic stuffed olives. We lived well last night and I PAID for it up all night with indigestion. But seeing as it had been months since our last date, I just enjoyed the night and I'll deal with the consequences.
And I'll work out like a crazy person tomorrow to make up for it.
2 comments:
You have to give yourself a treat every now and then. Good food is part of a good life, so long as you don't indulge every day. Cannot wait to see you and the bunnies, and give you and your honey another date night so I can have the girlies all to myself. ;-)
i feel your weather pain. was in LA allweekend for a wedding...COLD,COLD,gray,rainy.
Post a Comment