I'm better now. Finished with all the antibiotics but still haven't fully regained my voice. Weird. I think it's all allergies at this point. We finally have spring (now that it's almost summer) and there's all kinds of crap in the air. I can see it through the blinds at sunset floating through the air in my backyard.
I was at a professional conference this week on the Canadian border which was a waste of time except for the nice walk on the beach and collecting of rocks and shells for the Peanut and the Bird. And I saw a bald eagle too (HUGE) which was AWESOME. It was a beautiful place and an awful conference for me. Oh well.
Looking forward to visits from Papa and Vicki! Yay! It's coming soon! We are all so excited! I'm trying to extricate myself from work while they're here. I'll see how successful I can be with that.
Weight loss is going well. Plateauing a bit this month but it's all due to circumstances of illness and recovery. And a little lack of focus. Not gaining, but just not losing. I'll see how Monday's weigh in goes.
TTFN...
No comments:
Post a Comment