Yeah, dat me.
I so suck for neglecting you all.
It's not on purpose though. My life has changed dramatically since my last posting.
Yes, I started to work again.
Full time and everything.
And yes, I only just started on Monday this week so why the long pause since the last posting?
Well, I had to get ready. Mentally, physically, wardrobe-y. It's been tricky to figure out how to dress these hips since they haven't had to wear a skirt in a looooong time. And my legs? I forced them to see the light of day. And my ankles? They suck.
But that's neither here nor there.
The point is, I started. There is SO much work to do and I will never catch up so I'm doing my best to hit the ground running and keep my head above water and not sink and not speak in cliches either.
I plan to really enjoy this job and stay as long as they'll have me. I hope that's a long time. At least until the Bird is done with 8th grade. ;-)
No seriously...good job. Good people. Good community. People are happy to see me. I am happy to see them. Not in a looooooooong time have I felt that way about work. So, whew!
And thankfully, since I am not the Diner Girl, and I do not take photos of gnarly things and show them to you on this blog, you will be spared the "mise en place" of my feet preparing to into my new shoes. It ain't pretty people. I need Dr. Kay to give me "pretty feet". Was that in DC or NY? Can someone remind me?
Love you all. How's the summer going?
2 comments:
Nice to see you back. I missed your blog. L&K
Dr. Kay Pretty Feet....
Who shared office space with Mr. Ray's Hair Weave here in DC....
BWHA!!!!!
Post a Comment