Yeah. It's back. And I'm damn tired.
But THE SHARK is in town. My father whom I cherish is visiting from "the city". New York City, of course. Like you didn't know...
AND I got a job offer which is wonderful and a great opportunity.
AND I am not thrilled with some of the content for the show I'm in.
Lots on my mind. Going back to work takes me away from my small delicious children and that makes me sad. But having this job means we're all in the same building all day and so maybe I'll be able to visit? Perhaps I'll appreciate the time I will have with them THAT MUCH MORE since it'll be so preciously few hours in a week.
The show I'm in is turning out to be a little morose and sad. But GREAT singing opportunities for me, so I appreciate it. Even if it's not my favorite. And my kid can't see it. Boo hoo. :-(
OK, it's 2:11AM. I have to at least return and TRY to sleep a little. My day starts in a little less than 4 hours. That's about how much sleep I got last night too.
Ach...a sign of things to come? Or a temporary situation? You be the judge.
3 comments:
Ahh, my friend 4 week camp is your friend now. I have been thinking about how we learned how to use you know whats together as it becomes more and more real in my house if you catch my drift. I know you have your heart set on the Berkshires, but I think it is time to shop camps....by the way I changed jobs and want to hear about yours....Miss you!
Oh, I hate to say it, but maybe I've passed my insomnia on to you. I slept 11 hours Monday night and 12 hours last night. I think being near the ocean helped last night....... :)
Yeah...rub it in. Nice. Be on the lookout for some serious song poison.
Post a Comment