Updating friends and family on my personal musings and the daily pleasures of my experience parenting two girlies in the Rose City, I mean City of Bridges, I mean Stumptown...oh, whatever...
Monday, March 26, 2007
I'm doing it.
We're having seder here. Second night seder. I will learn to delegate and it will be fun for all. Now on to the menu planning...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So REALLY. I said it before, and i'll say it AGAIN. Let me help you. What can I do or bring to make your life easier? By the way, if anyone needs to be UNinvited to make your evening a little less, shall we say....crappy, then let's make that happen. You try to do it all, ALL the time, let me help you for Pete's sake. (Who is this Pete anyway, and why does eveyone always worry about his sake?)
1 comment:
So REALLY. I said it before, and i'll say it AGAIN. Let me help you. What can I do or bring to make your life easier? By the way, if anyone needs to be UNinvited to make your evening a little less, shall we say....crappy, then let's make that happen. You try to do it all, ALL the time, let me help you for Pete's sake. (Who is this Pete anyway, and why does eveyone always worry about his sake?)
S
Post a Comment