I have a meeting today with a headhunter.
She actually originally called me to discuss someone else who was using me as a reference. After a 40 minute conversation, she asked me what I was now doing.
Anyway, I told her that I wasn't ready to work just now but to check back with me in two months.
She called me two days later and wanted to meet me immediately.
So I'm not sure what she wants but I told her that I won't just work anywhere. It has to be wonderful and meaningful if I'm going to be away from my kids. Oh, and I don't want to mentally or physically bring my work home with me every night.
So, basically, I have needs. They'll be hard to fulfill. But I'm interested to know what she has to say and what she has in mind and WHY she needed to meet with me so soon!
I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment