Monday, April 09, 2007

Oh....and....

That last LA comment was not a dig on my dear friends Ms. Tanzer. I love YOU but I don't have to love LA. Besides...you are petite and pretty and could do the scene back in the day and I am...well...not. Not now, at least. And while I could do the scene in New York back in the day, I am personally not interested in the LA scene. So there.

But if you and DG wanted to show me the non-stuck up, scene lovin', botox ridden part of LA, I might be interested in a personal tour.

2 comments:

Carol Blymire said...

The LA that I enjoy has nothing to do with being stuck-up or scenes. I hate that shit. I mostly just hang out in divey places and with friends..... I think you'd like my LA... and thus, the REAL LA. You really would.

Anonymous said...

Having grown up in LA, I can say it was great as a teen and college student for music, seedy bars, Hollywood clubs, and dangerous boys (Hmmm...these are a few of my favorite things!) But as an adult, many of those things can grow old, or at least less important, which is one of the many reasons I moved away. Love some of it, but never enough to live there!