I can't believe it's almost a month since my last posting. Please forgive me for I have sinned....or something like that.
So, I'm back to insomnia which seems to be the one opportunity I have to blog. I'd blog more often in this year of me but I've been SOOOO busy doing all of these great things for myself, that I just haven't had the time!
Well, no, actually...that's just entirely untrue. I haven't really started that yet. But I hope to! Soon! I'm just sure of it!
I'm catching up on emails in which people send me multimedia links because I can't check them from work and my PC downstairs has no sound. So it isn't until I get to sit up here in peace that I can watch all the things you all send me to watch and listen to.
This brings me to the part that's killin' me. My dear friend Diner Girl sent me - back in December - links to the My Space page of Villa Alegre. Don't know what that is? Villa Alegre was a show on PBS when I was a kid. I honestly don't remember much about it but I do know that it was on after Electric Company which was on after Sesame Street. I believe that was the order because I don't remember watching the show as often as I watched SS or EC. But I DO remember the theme song. And now...if you clicked on that hyperlink, you will too.
Catchy, isn't it?
LA la la la la laaaaa la la laaaaa la la la la VILLA ALEGRE!
OMG, I need to go to sleep.
Goodbye Amigos. Our show is over. We'll see you, the next time. On Villa Alegre.
LA la la la la laaaaa la la laaaaa la la la la VILLA ALEGRE!
2 comments:
Nice to see you back here. La la laaaa la la la VILLA ALEGRE. (Never heard of it.)
I love being able to song-poison you even while I'm sleeping.......
Post a Comment