This will be a short post because in all honesty, who the hell wants to know about my hormonal issues?
WHY IS IT that after the Peanut was born, my hair was bouncin' and behavin' in a way like never before? Since the Bird was born it's decided that it has paid it's dues and is feeling frumpy and depressed. No more curl and a helluva lot oily-er than it used to be. WHY IS IT that this should happen so close to me turning 40? Do I need to have another child to get my hair to change its mind and do something new for a change? Because if it means I'm going to need a shower EVERY day in order for my hair not to look like the Exxon Valdez disaster, I guess I'm going to spend a lot of time in a ballcap. Does anyone without a nanny and two small kids get a shower in every day? No one I know does...
WHY IS IT that every freakin' thing gives me hives on my hands? WHY IS IT that I get blotchy when I drink alcohol?
Most people think that being hormonal means you're a bitch on wheels once a month, or that you cry at the drop of a hat. Not me. My boobs ache, my hair hates me, and so does my skin.
WHY IS IT that men don't have these problems? Does G-d think that by giving them balls we're even?? I think not.
Hormones suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment