OK, alright, I know, I never posted last night. But I was tired and up late marinating chicken that I still now need to go turn in the juices. I got to sleep close to midnight and was up all night with insomnia. I should have gone downstairs and kept going.
Today was nuts. My cell phone died early in the day. I had to go to the Peanut's school for her birthday celebration and Shabbat, then pickup, then out to the DEQ (car registration etc) for an hour or more, then to pick up the challah for the holiday then home. The dogs were cross-legged upon our arrival, poor things.
There's more to do, of course, but I'm tired and I have a cold and I need my down-brain time. 10 minutes more and I'll get down there and start chopping in preparation for making everything tomorrow.
Thank goodness a friend is having us over tonight for dinner. I don't think we'd eat if it were left up to me. Bed is sounding good right about now...
Off I go...likely more later. Oh, Happy New Year! I hope it's a happy and healthy one for us all!
1 comment:
One step at a time, and you'll do it all as you always do, even with a rotten cold. HB to my bunny girl, the peanut. Miss you all terribly.
Post a Comment