Monday, November 06, 2006

And so it goes...

Since winter (in my mind) is officially here in Stumptown, I could write about rain every day. But I won't (Barak), so instead I'll write about what this weather makes me seek:

1. A grande, two percent, no-foam, one-pump Gingerbread, Gingerbread Latte

2. A comfortable bed (so, NOT mine) and some quiet in which to enjoy it both with and without my honey

3. Prozac (or some other anti-depressant)

4. Indoor activities to engage BOTH of my children that does NOT have to be lead by me

5. A good book (and enough quiet in which to enjoy it)

6. Warm bread and a good bowl of soup (either my own or some other deserving cook's efforts)

7. A view of the storm coming in

8. A good raincoat and rainshoes (does ANYONE have this? Wait, you must be older than 6 to answer that question)

9. Heated Front Seats (I do not have them)

10. Good, warm, fuzzy inside slippers

11. A hired hand to dry off the dogs each time they come in from outside (frivilous, I know)

I think that's enough. Oh, a million dollars wouldn't hurt either.

2 comments:

Carol Blymire said...

Trader Joe's mac and cheese!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who knew you were a high-maintenance coffee-ordere? I sure didn't!