Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oh F@#K!!

Not again.

Identity theft rears it's ugly head once again with a RANDOM call from someone in UPS Security that he has in his hot little hands a CHECKBOOK from our bank and a change of address letter trying to change the address on our account (from our original problem back in September).

Apparently the shithead in Louisville that I SWEAR must work for the frickin' bank where we have this account, was trying to SEND my checks to his/her buddy in Newark NJ. When UPS couldn't make the delivery they tried to return the package. When they couldn't do that either, they opened it.

I could go on and on about how long I've been on the phone and how many people I've talked to and what police department will do what...blah blah blah.

But I'm tired, and angry - really pissed off - that this has happened and I want to rip the head off of the scumbag who started it all.

Will we ever find that guy? Not likely...

Just be glad this isn't happening to you.

1 comment:

Carol Blymire said...

Cancel that account. Immediately. And talk to a lawyer. file some sort of something against them. Fuckers.