Tonight, my dear friend The Diner Girl wrote in her blog about crazy-assed "Blair" Lisa Welchel. So, in case you didn't know, she's a total born-again and she blogs regularly and is, in my humble opinion, a l-o-o-n-e-y.
Among many other things, like Lushie Poo Lee, The Diner Girl has a love/hate/mostly hate relationship with "Blair" and her blog. Tonight she writes about "Blair" being too busy to blog so her 12 year old daughter offered up a fictional "report" she did for school (which is around her kitchen table - she's home schooled by "Blair". I mean why not send her to private school with Charlotte Rae and Tooty?) about her grandmother dying a tragic death in Las Vegas.
Yeah, you read that right.
I'm betting she's SO proud.
Read it here. And then scroll down to see the results of The Diner Girl's allergy test because I need to share that with you. :-)
2 comments:
OK, can I JUST say that I SO wish I had read diner girl's blog BEFORE she came to visit so that I could have known what a hysterical "gal" she is and could have (no, WOULD have) INSISTED she come by for a festive beverage or five!! AND, you should let her know that Ms. Welchel has written at least one parenting book and most likely others - scary even for those of us with out the Blair-issue!
Let me take the liberty of replying to "Anonymous" for you. Yes, DinerGirl knows about Blair's parenting books. DinerGirl has started a feature on her blog called "WWBD: What Would Blair Do" to address those parenting books. They are a rich, luscious, gorgeous, insane goldmine of Jesus-induced parenting psychosis. You can learn more at www.dinergirl.com.
That will be all.
Post a Comment