Friday, December 29, 2006

See the snowy mountains...

On the news...

After my post yesterday, I realized what it would take in half a day to get ready to go to the mountain today.

Aside from my snowboarding honey, not one of us has any snow-ready clothing. No pants, no boots, not enough mittens. The Peanut has a coat that's appropriate but the Bird does not. I don't have gloves appropriate and neither does the Bird. None of us has boots.

It would require some smart shopping in order to get ready.

So we plan to be smart about it and do that shopping. Just not in a span of 4 hours the afternoon before we're supposed to go.

But we've only just begun as the song says. There's lots of snow and many months left in which to enjoy it.

And if I can find some appropriate pants to fit my fat ass, we'll be on our way.

No comments: