Monday, May 14, 2007

Sing silly song, giggle, repeat...

Kids are easy audiences.

Trying out a new joke? Find some kids first and try it on them. You are GA-RON-TEED a laugh!

Today (and every day) in the car, the Peanut made me sing one line from a song over and over and laughed EACH time (along with the Bird who wanted a piece of the action). It's a silly song, with a silly little roar at the end of it. Even I giggle. It's THAT silly. :-)

I think, though, that I laugh more at their hilarity than the song. I mean, there's no funnier sound than two small children laughing hysterically at something as silly as a miniscule little roar from a kid show.

Ah, if I could bottle that sound. I'd make a million bucks.

3 comments:

Carol Blymire said...

Laughing in a car on the highways of Portland? That's one of MY favorite activities TOO.

Although, I'm a fan of the more saucy lyrics. Especially right after I get off an airplane.

pdxblogmommy said...

Yeah man! I'm a fan of those lyrics too, but they're hard to come by these days...

Anonymous said...

Ah, I don't know if they're actually hard to come by these days, as opposed to hard to repeat in the company you generally keep!