Please. Will someone please tell me why Murphy's Law decided that at the precise moment you are laying a TOUGH-TO-GET-TO-SLEEP baby down for a nap, that baby's older sibling MUST find mommy at that moment? Why does this happen? Is it just me and MY children this happens to?
Why is it that when I very plainly state, "Honey, I'm going to put the baby down. I'll be out as soon as I can." that my elder child decides that she needs something from me while I'm in there and walks in and WAKES the almost sleeping baby and then not just leave but ROUSE the almost sleeping baby.
Murphy's Law puts these practices into place as birth control and reminders of why we don't just continue to procreate at will until we're dead.
2 comments:
I feel your pain sister. My eldest learned the hard way that when she would do that she ended up alone in her roon for not listening and pissing off mommy. So.....that hasn't happened here in a while. That being said, I think the older ones have radar about the worst possible times to interrupt and their antennas go up and think of ANY reason, no matter how random, to butt their cute little heads in at that precise moment.
Again, I feel your pain.
I hope you got the littler one down finally so YOU could get a break.
Well what do i know but i bet that it's exactly BECAUSE you are focused on the other that the need for attention asserts itself. I heard of another small person head-butting his usurping sibling recently. :-)
Post a Comment