Friday, October 27, 2006

I Got Two...

Yes, I know the song is "I Got Six...That's All There Is.", but I got two.

Eyes, yes.
Ears, yes.
Arms, yes.
Hands, yes.
Thumbs, yes.
Legs, yes.
With two knees? Yes.
Two feet? Yes!

But two LEFT feet!

Yes my friends, yesterday afternoon I tripped, fell, and skinned my knee. What am I? 4 or something? When was the last time YOU fell and skinned your knee??(Mom, you're not allowed to comment here because I know you're a bit accident prone.) Can't remember can you? Me either.

Must have looked really pretty going down too.

Oh, I also realized yesterday that I have two children who BARF when they get *really* upset and cry. The Peanut has been known to do this. Not very often but more than 3 times in her life and that's enough for me. Well, yesterday I discovered that the Bird does that too now. Not that she learned it from the Peanut or anything, but it's something innate in both of them. This is NOT something I was ever known to do. Maybe my honey did this as a child. Though I think I would have heard about that by now.

Anyway, thankfully, she's still small enough not to make TOO much of a mess. But I did have to change my shirt and her entire outfit. I guess that's mess enough.

Can't wait until she's two and that REALLY kicks in! Boy, THAT'll be fun!

What do you have two of? If you're going to comment, please make it interesting and/or funny. Don't comment and say "Well, I have two cats." Can't imagine anything that would make this blog MORE boring, but that might do it. :-)

4 comments:

Carol Blymire said...

I fell UP the escalator at Nordstrom on Wednesday night. Splattered myself all over the floor at the top of the escalator. Clomping, clacking boot heels stomping on the escalator stairs as I tried NOT to fall, to no avail. Purse contents scattered all over the floor. Dress I was returning crumpled up in a heap. Seriously. Flat on my face. All because I thought it would be better to jauntily WALK up the escalator than merely stand still and ride up. Oh yeah, and the sales clerks were all standing at the register STARING at me and trying not to laugh.

What do I have two of? GLASSES OF WINE waiting for me Saturday evening in Portlandia. Also? Two hugs for two little girlies (and a few extra for their mom and dad).

pdxblogmommy said...

YAAAAAAYY!!!

CanNOT WAIT to see you! :-)

Anonymous said...

um... i think my two chosen career paths would do it. As if one tightrope walk in the arts was not enough. proud to be a schizophrenic artmaker in a world that loves to mock people who claim to sing and act at the same time. (I can't juggle, though. Hm.)

Beth said...

Hmmm.. has anyone but me seen you play volleyball?