Le Diner Girl est arrive!
And within 10 minutes in the car I was laughing so hard I was crying and blinded. It's ok though...we were going about 5 miles an hour.
Ah...great old friends are like nothing in this world (not that she's old, unless you consider ME old and then piss off if you do). We have known each other since our first day in college in 1986 and have been friends ever since (with the very briefest of a hiatus in 1987 I think). I have laughed my hardest *ever* with this woman and so it is SUCH a treat to have her here.
Not that you townies I hang out with aren't funny. You are wonderful and I love you all...well, MOST of you ;-)
But she and I have forty million stupid jokes and shared memories that you'd think we'd get tired of repeating over and over again. But to us it NEVER gets old. And it's just damn fun to be able to see each other in person and giggle like idiots. I hope all of you reading this have a friend or two like that. I am lucky to have a few, in fact, and it's nice to have this one in my house with me this week.
Oh, and what do you call a fish with no "eye"?
1 comment:
Yeah, yeah, call me selfish....but I read this and think, "Great, now I won't see her all week"!
Post a Comment