Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Naughty Naughty...

Alright fine...so I promised I was back and I lied. Forgive me. I'm a very busy woman!

So I'm not a million dollars richer this week and thus have not worked out since last Thursday. And likely won't until THIS Thursday when my savior, Jodie, comes to help whip my sorry ass into shape.

I've been so busy volunteering my time all over the place (both to two separate organizations and to my kids) that I barely have a moment to clean up the mess that is my kitchen.

I need a life makeover. A million dollars and a life makeover.

Actually what I really need to do is to somehow make better use of my time and use it for myself. Does anyone with little kids manage to do that? Can you help me figure that out? You know, with that million dollars I could keep Jodie at least five days a week AND hire a great nanny for the kids so that I could leave them with someone I trust and go work out for an hour each day.

And hell yes, I KNOW, I am making excuses. 38 years of making excuses. You can't just shut that off. But I'm working on it...I think.

No comments: